Finding the right tack can be expensive and time consuming, but here are 5 reasons why it's worth it.
- Ill fitting saddles can cause back and joint pain (for the both the horse and the rider) and even lead to lameness if used for long periods of time.
- Saddles affect your horses way of going, they can inhibit or improve the movement and performance.
- The new foam based panels can go hard overtime and become uncomfortable for the horse, traditional flocking can be easier to replace and fit to the horse.
- Traditional saddle trees are shaped in a way that they can dig into the horse's shoulder blade, restricting movement. The new Stride Free Concept by Peter Horobin Saddlery lifts the tree away from the shoulder allowing freer movement.
- One saddle can't fit all horses, no matter how many half pads you use!