Much more than your average haynet!
The 'Inner Net Design'™ creates a physical barrier which alters the shape and size of the holes compared to a standard haynet to prevent rapid forage consumption and over eating.
Elim-a-Net is a MUST for every horse owner looking to encourage a slower, more natural eating pattern. Elim-a-Net™ is an ideal solution for feeding a greedy or overweight equine, horses and ponies suffering from/prone to laminitis or prone to weight related conditions, as well as easing boredom and helping to alleviate vices in horses stabled for longer periods of time and horses on box rest.
Elim-a-Net is suitable for use with hay and haylage. When used it has already been seen to offer a host of benefits including:
- Regulates forage consumption
- Maintains a healthy digestive system
- Prolongs feeding time
- Eliminates the need for double netting
- Prevents overfeeding
- Less waste
- Less mess
- Cost effective
- Prepare in advance
- Perfect for use in the stable, field or horsebox/trailer
- For use with ponies/horses between 14-15.2hh
- Also suitable for use with larger equines that require further forage regulation
- Mesh size - 30mm
- Capacity (approx) - 10.5kgs/23lbs haylage, 5.5kgs/12lbs hay
- Length - 102cms
- Suitable for use with hay and haylage
- Extra strong with metal rings top and bottom
IMPORTANT TYING INSTRUCTIONS
Loop hanging rope through BOTTOM RING and tie with a quick release knot
The Elim-a-Net is available in Horse, Cob & Pony size.
Colours available : Black/Green, Black/Red, Black/Blue
Please note that the design of this hay net is protected on the EUIPO under reference number
Any attempts to reproduce will be vigorously contested.