- Palatable, easy to feed pellets, readily mixed with either nuts or cereal feeds
- Potent combination of antioxidants, bioflavonoids and nitric oxide precursors to support healthy lungs and blood vessels.
- Contains vitamin K3 to support normal blood clotting processes
- On a palatable linseed base to provide omega 3 fatty acids.
- Provides magnesium and vitamin B1 to support the nervous system during times of stress.
- BETA NOPS and UFAS accredited, ensuring our products do not contain prohibited substances and are suitable for horses competing under FEI regulations and the Rules of Racing.
Bleader Gard is a powerful blend of antioxidant vitamins and plant-based compounds (phytochemicals), together with nitric oxide precursors to provide nutritional support for healthy lungs and blood vessels. Vitamin K is also included to support normal blood-clotting processes.
What are the benefits of Bleader Gard Super Strength Powder?
Folic Acid and L-Arginine – play important roles in nitric oxide generation, which helps to keep blood vessels open (vasodilation), providing nutritional support to help reduce pressure.
Beetroot, Blueberry, Rosehips and Grapeseed Extract – contain important bioflavonoids as well as vital antioxidants to help support vascular health
Vitamin C – Is another important antioxidant, and has been shown to play a key role in lung health.
Vitamin E and Beta Carotene – Key antioxidants to support respiratory and vascular health.
Vitamin K3 – to provide nutritional support for normal blood clotting processes
Magnesium and Vitamin B1 – provide nutritional support for the nervous system
A complementary feed for horses, designed to support healthy respiratory and vascular systems, as part of a balanced diet.
Directions for feeding: for 500kg horse: 50 g per day, increasing to 100g (divided into 2 feeds) the day before fast work.
Pre-race regime: 100g per day (divided into two feeds) for 3-5 days prior to race or event. Maximum, 100g per day. 50g (approx.) measure enclosed.
Key Ingredients per 100g Serving
|Vitamin C 4g
||Vitamin K 2mg
|Vitamin E 1000mg
||Folic Acid 100mg
||Beta carotene 100mg
||Grapeseed extract 500mg
||Vitamin B1 100mg
|Omega 3 fatty acids 3.8g
Additives (per kg): Nutritional: Vitamin C (3a312) 40,000mg, Vitamin E (3a700) 10,000mg, Beta carotene (3a160(a)) 1000mg, Vitamin B1 (3a820) 1000mg, Folic Acid (3a316) 1000mg, Vitamin K3 (3a711), 20mg. Amino acids: Arginine (3c361) 20,000mg. Technological additives: Butylated Hydroxytoluene (BHT E321) 500mg, Monosilicic Acid (E551a) 2000mg. Sensory additives : Mixture of flavouring compounds (Oregano and Grapeseed extract) 25,000mg
Composition: Full fat linseed, Whey powder, Soya hulls, Full fat soya (GM),Hipro Soya (GM), Wheat, Dried Beetroot, Dried Blueberries, Dried Peppermint, Dried Rosehips, Magnesium oxide.
|Crude Protein 15.1%
||Crude Fibre 9.3%
|Crude Fat 10.1%
||Crude Ash 6.1%
| Sodium 0.2%