Super So Kalm Powder provides key micro-nutrients to help a horse maintain a calm outlook and concentrate on its work.
- SUPPORT YOUR HORSE’S HEALTH – Horses can be prone to excitability and nervousness in unfamiliar surroundings. Our Super So Kalm Powder helps to settle stressed horses when competing or even at home
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS – Super So Kalm Powder provides three key micronutrients that help the horse to maintain a calm outlook and concentrate on their work. Magnesium, Calcium and Vitamin B1 work together to tackle the effects of everyday stresses on your horse
- ESSENTIAL FOR CALMING BEHAVIOUR – The 3 key ingredients are specially formulated to reduce stress in a multipronged approach. The Magnesium soothes neuro-muscular excitability, Calcium strengthens nerve function, and Vitamin B1 maintains energy levels
- READY TO USE – Our Equine Super So Kalm Powder is a complementary feed that forms part of a balanced diet. It is highly palatable and perfect for horses experiencing new environments and training regimes or competition. The 1 kg tub can provide a month’s supply of supplements
- FEED DIRECTIONS – Designed for an average 500kg horse; 30g per day. May feed an additional 30g, two hours prior to event. 30g (approx.) measure enclosed. Maximum; 60g per day (divided into two feeds)
Horses are fright and flight animals, and can be prone to excitability and nervousness in unfamiliar surroundings (such as a new competition or training venue), which can cause them to lose concentration and focus.
Super So-Kalm powder provides three key micronutrients to help the horse to maintain a calm outlook and concentrate on his work.
Magnesium - plays many important roles in the body, including muscle function, and is a key co-factor in enzymes which are important in nerve transmission. A lack of magnesium in the diet can result in neuro-muscular excitability.
Calcium – interacts closely with magnesium and also plays important roles in maintaining correct muscle and nerve function
Vitamin B1 (thiamine) - plays a key role in nerve impulse transmission, as well as in energy production.
Super So-Kalm also provides tryptophan, a key amino acid which can be converted in the horse’s liver to produce the important B vitamin niacin