- The ultimate nutritional support for joint and muscle comfort in hard working performance horses and ponies, or for older horses to help maintain mobility.
- Includes high levels of Boswellia, MSM, Yucca and Turmeric to help maintain a normal inflammatory response.
- Contains key antioxidant vitamins E and C as well as Ginseng and Ginger to protect against free radicals.
- On a palatable linseed base, to provide important omega 3 fatty acids.
- Used globally by elite riders from all disciplines for optimum performance.
Equine America is BETA NOPS and UFAS assured which means that full product traceability is in place, along with a quality assurance program which minimises the risk of contamination of the feed with prohibited substances and NOPS. Products are formulated to be suitable for horses competing under FEI regulations and the Rules of Racing.
The ultimate nutritional support for joint and muscle comfort in hard working performance horses and ponies, or for older horses to help maintain mobility.
Includes high levels of Boswellia, MSM, Yucca and Turmeric to help maintain a normal inflammatory response. Contains key antioxidant vitamins E and C as well as Ginseng and Ginger to protect against free radicals.
On a palatable linseed base, to provide important omega 3 fatty acids.
Used globally by elite riders from all disciplines for optimum performance.
BETA NOPS and UFAS accredited, ensuring our products do not contain prohibited substances and are suitable for horses competing under FEI regulations and the Rules of Racing.
Intense training and competition programmes can place considerable pressures on the musculoskeletal system, especially at longer shows and events. Inflammation and free radicals produced by intense exertion can significantly reduce performance. Buteless Super Strength Powder provides a potent, highly palatable blend of key ingredients and nutrients proven to help maintain a normal inflammatory response, with high levels of antioxidants to neutralize free radicals, providing joint and muscle comfort for all performance horses and ponies. Also suitable for older horses and ponies, with significant levels of wear and tear.
Boswellia - Boswellic acids, in particular, AKBA (Acetyl-11-keto-β-boswellic acid ) have been shown in both human and animal studies to support a normal inflammatory response, helping to maintain performance levels. Boswellia also provides antioxidants and other important phytochemicals to support joint health and comfort.
MSM – provides a bio-available source of sulphur to support and strengthen the bonds in the cartilage structural matrix, and also supports a normal inflammatory response.
Turmeric (with black pepper and linseed oil to aid absorption) – provides antioxidant support as well as supporting a normal inflammatory response.
Yucca – provides important phytochemicals call polyphenols which are potent antioxidants, helping to protect against free-radical damage.
Vitamins E and C – are two of the most important antioxidant vitamins, helping to protect joints and muscles from the damaging effects of free radicals.
Ginseng, Ginger, Rosemary and Grapeseed – are all natural, potent antioxidants, and important for horses experiencing high levels of stress from an intense exercise and competition programme together with frequent travel.
Omega 3 fatty acids – from full fat linseed help to support a normal inflammatory response, in addition to playing key roles in the immune system and skin and coat health.
What are the benefits of Buteless Super Strength Powder?
- Helping to maintain a normal inflammatory response, supporting joint and muscle comfort in performance horses and ponies (Boswellia, MSM, Yucca, Tumeric)
- Antioxidant defence against the damaging effects of free radicals (Yucca, Vitamins E and C, ginseng, ginger, rosemary and grapeseed extracts)
- Providing Omega 3 fatty acids to support a normal inflammatory response as well as benefits for the immune system and skin and coat condition (Full fat linseed)
- Low sugar, and suitable for horses and ponies prone to laminitis
Key Ingredients Per 50g Serving
||Vitamin E 400mg
||Vitamin C 2000mg
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids 3,600mg
ADDITIVES (PER kg):
Vitamins: 3a700 Vitamin E 8000mg, 3a300 Vitamin C 40,000 mg
Sensory additives: 2b Boswellia 140,000mg, 2b485 Dry Grape extract 600mg, 2b Rosemary extract 2000 mg.
COMPOSITION: Linseed (full fat 35% oil), Calcium carbonate, methylsulphonylmethane
(MSM), turmeric Powder, Yucca Schidigera, ginger root, ginseng, black pepper powder.
|Crude Protein 11.6%
||Crude Protein 8.0%
|Crude Fat 15.0%
||Crude Ash 24.1%
Directions For Use:
For 500kg horse: 50 g per day.
Maximum 100g per day. 50g (approx.) scoop enclosed