- A blend of natural, plant-based ingredients to help maintain joint and muscle comfort and support mobility in all horses and ponies.
- Includes Boswellia, MSM, Yucca and Turmeric to help maintain a normal inflammatory response.
- Contains key antioxidant vitamins E and C.
- On a palatable linseed base, to provide important omega 3 fatty acids.
- Low sugar and suitable for horses and ponies prone to laminitis
Equine America is BETA NOPS and UFAS assured which means that full product traceability is in place, along with a quality assurance program which minimises the risk of contamination of the feed with prohibited substances and NOPS. Products are formulated to be suitable for horses competing under FEI regulations and the Rules of Racing.
When horses and ponies are working, and as they age, joints and muscles can begin to show signs of wear and tear, which can adversely affect comfort and mobility. Buteless Original is a highly palatable blend of key ingredients and nutrients proven to support mobility and joint and muscle comfort in all horses and ponies.
What are the benefits of Buteless Original Powder?
- Helping to maintain a normal inflammatory response, supporting mobility as well as joint and muscle comfort (Boswellia, MSM, Yucca, Tumeric).
- Antioxidant defence against the damaging effects of free radicals (Yucca, Vitamins E and C).
- Providing Omega 3 fatty acids to support a normal inflammatory response as well as benefits for the immune system and skin and coat condition (Full fat linseed).
- Low sugar, and suitable for horses and ponies prone to laminitis.
Boswellia - has been shown in both human and animal studies to support a normal inflammatory response. Boswellia also provides antioxidants and other important phytochemicals to support joint health and comfort.
MSM – provides a bio-available source of sulphur to support and strengthen the bonds in the cartilage structural matrix, and also supports a normal inflammatory response.
Turmeric (with black pepper to aid absorption) – provides antioxidant support as well as supporting a normal inflammatory response.
Yucca – provides important phytochemicals call polyphenols which are potent antioxidants, helping to protect against free-radical damage.
Vitamins E and C – are two of the most important antioxidant vitamins, helping to protect joints and muscles from the damaging effects of free radicals.
Omega 3 fatty acids – from full fat linseed help to support an normal inflammatory response, as well as playing key roles in the immune system and skin and coat health.
|Vitamin E 200mg
|Vitamin C 1000mg
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids 2800mg
Vitamins: 3a700 Vitamin E 6667mg, 3a300 Vitamin C 33,000 mg
ADDITIVES (PER kg):
Sensory additives: 2b Boswellia 83,333mg, 2b485 Dry Grape extract 667mg, 2b Rosemary extract 833 mg.
COMPOSITION: Linseed (full fat 35% oil), Calcium carbonate, Methylsulphonylmethane
(MSM), Yucca Schidigera , Turmeric powder, black pepper powder.
|Crude Protein 12.9%
|Crude Fibre 6.2%
|Crude Fat 18.2%
|Crude Ash 31.6%
Directions For Use:
For 500kg horse: For initial 10 days 30 g per day, thereafter 15 g per day. Maximum 30g per day. 15g (approx.) scoop enclosed.