The Handsfree Handling headcollar can be used on its own as an everyday headcollar or as part of the all-in-one solution which allows you to divert your horse or pony's attention, leaving you with your hands free to get on with important care tasks.
- Leather breakaway strap
- 3 patented quick release clips for use with the Handsfree Handling muzzle
- Soft fleece for comfort
When used with the muzzle and lick it is suitable for:
- Mane pulling, Plaiting
- Vet visits
- General restlessness
- Grazing (without the lick)
- Administration of Horslyx vitamins and minerals
- Standing on lorry/trailer at shows
Maintenance: Hand wash in warm water
Handsfree Handling is the ultimate equine muzzle and headcollar combination.
Handsfree Handling is a muzzle and headcollar that, combined with the use of a Horslyx Mini, diverts the attention of your horse or pony, whilst giving you the free use of your hands to do other tasks such as clipping, pulling their mane or tail or to assist when you are having a visit from your farrier or vet.
- The muzzle is extra deep to allow a Horslyx Mini to sit comfortably at the bottom. The height of the muzzle can be adjusted when not being used with a lick, so can easily be turned into a grazing muzzle.
- The muzzle is cut away at the back to help provide a comfortable fit and has soft fleece fitted around the top to help prevent rubbing.
- The headcollar can be adjusted both sides for an even, correct fit and is covered in soft fleece for comfort.
- The patented feature of 3 quick release clips allow the muzzle to be quickly and easily removed or attached to the headcollar.
- The headcollar benefits from a leather breakaway strap which allows it to be worn safely in the field.
- You can mix and match all the headcollar and muzzle sizes to achieve a good fit. i.e. full size headcollar with cob muzzle or or cob headcollar and extra full muzzle etc.
Clipping, pulling manes or tails or having visits from your farrier or vet are important tasks that can sometimes be difficult. Some horses and ponies are awkward to handle for a variety of reasons, some are scared, some are impatient and some are simply naughty. A common solution to help in these situations is to feed them or offer them something irresistible, like a lick, so they become completely absorbed and diverted.
The Handsfree Handling muzzle and headcollar, when combined with a Horslyx Mini, allows you to redirect your horse or pony’s attention, leaving your hands free to get on with important care tasks.
The Handsfree Handling muzzle and headcollar can also be used to:
- Give your horse or pony controlled access to the vitamin and mineral formulas of their lick.
- Restrict grazing in the field with the adjustable muzzle height.